I am quite new to ndiswrapper. For Etch, I had downloaded latest
source, installed kernel headers, and then simply ./configure, make,
make install.

Now I am trying Testing, and since I supposed the official packages
would be recent, I began to simply install  ndiswrapper-common and
ndiswrapper-utils-1.9. But then, when I come to do modprobe
ndiswrapper, I realized there was no ndiswrapper-module.

I was hoping to find something like ndiswrapper-2.6.26-subversion-i386
module, but no.

So it seems I really need ndiswrapper-source (probably should remove
ndiswrapper-common and ndiswrapper-utils-1.9 because I believe
ndiswrapper contains source for both user-space utilities and kernel
module).

But, as I have no wired connection, I need to get packages
individually using wireless on an other OS.
And I find it a bit long, because ndiswrapper-source seems to depends
on (in my opinion) too many packages (bzip2, debhelper,
module-assistant... debhelper having it's own dependancies: binutils,
dpkg-dev, file, html2text, man-db, perl, po-debconf).

Now, I am seriously thinking about just downloading ndiswrapper
sources and give up using Debian packages. But then, I tought I should
ask help here, maybe I am missing a binary package with ndiswrapper
kernel module already compiled.