hi folks,

digikam under lenny does not give any more the codes of the photographs (an archive of 4000 out of the psychological practice of my wife) in the 'right-side' window. So for my use of the program under lenny it seems worthless because i cannot find the photoos back under the existing codes in my home-diectory to -pe- rework them with gimp.

is this a known bug or what is it? i googled in a hurry but could not find a/the possible bug i was looking for.

regards and thanks,

steef

i have googled