Finally unpacking after my move and I came across some old games I'd
like to play.  I had them when my IBM ValuePoint 486 was screaming HOT.

Now I have an AMD Athlon 3800+ with 1 GB ram, run Debian Etch amd64 with
the nVidia driver in icewm.

I have the dos 6.3 set of 5 floppies and the Windows 3.11 set of 6
floppies.  I also have the Harpoon for windows CD.

The question is what app to run to make it work.  The choices seem to be

dosbox

qemu

bochs

The system requirements on the Harpoon CD are:
 386 PC
 Dos 5.0 or higher
 Windows 3.1 or higher
 2 MB ram
 hard disk
 VGA graphics card and monitor
 Sound Blaster or compatible
 CD-ROM drive
 MS compatible mouse.

I've checked the list archives and there hasn't been a discussion on
this since 2003 so I was wondering what the current consensus is.

Right now I don't have a hard drive small enough to work with the IBM's
BIOS (it doesn't even see the 6GB I have, yet alone not boot from it).
Getting a CF card and reader for it is another project.

Doug.