Just out of curiosity, will the ability to create RAID10 arrays ever be integrated into the installer? Oh, and while I'm at it, how about raid1 arrays with more than 2 drives? I did a Lenny install today and could not create a 1.2 terrabyte mirror with 4 640 gig drives. I was limited to 2 640 gig arrays of two drives each at best. If I told the installer I wanted all 4 drives in a mirror it gave me 1 640 gig mirror and reported the array used all 4 drives.