Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Saturday 15 November 2008, "M.Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about 'Icedove and Iceweasel defaults {KDE}':
Where can you change the default browser that comes up when clicking a
URL in Icedove? Icedove brings up Konqueror currently.

Not sure.  I don't have icedove installed.  Have you tried kmail?

Where can you change the default mailer that comes up when clicking a
mail-to: link (or File | Send Link) in Iceweasel? Iceweasel currently
brings up Evolution.

From within iceweasel:
Edit -> Preferences -> Applications -> Search for "mailto"

Thanks Boyd. Edit -> Preferences -> Applications - 'mailto' shows Icedove. However apparently it is borked. When I click File -> Send link, I get Evolution.

Thanks,
Mike

I've searched the KDE website as well as this list and haven't come up
with a clue.

Since neither of those are KDE applications, the KDE website has little information about them, particularly under the names "icedove" and "iceweasel". Most people use the trademarks "Thunderbird" and "Firefox", just like most people say "Kleenex" when they mean "facial tissue". You might try those terms in the future.

--

In the long run, every program becomes rococco, and then rubble. - Alan Perlis
  13:20:01 up 15:02,  1 user,  load average: 0.07, 0.11, 0.06

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org