On 11/16/08 06:23, Steve Lamb wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
Webmail and popular MUAs like Tbird and Lookout make it difficult to
follow the no-CC "rule".  Someone, though, has thoughtfully written a
replytolist plugin for Tbird/Icedove.  Get v0.3.0 unless you use IMAP,
which requires you to use v0.2.1.

    Huh, first time I ever saw that IMAP didn't work on v0.3.0 of the plugin.
 Maybe that's why it hasn't been working for me for, ohhh, about a year?  :(

According to the upstream website (and which I confirmed myself), using v0.3.0 with emails stored in IMAP kills Tbird as soon as you click on Replt-To-List.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!