On 11/18/2008 12:23 PM, Celejar wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 03:50:18 -0800 (PST)
Phillipus Gunawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any application to log bandwidth for each clients/hosts connected to
debian gateway?

Won't bandwidthd do what you want?  I haven't tried it, but from the
description, it seems to.

bandwidthd looks pretty slick - thanks, Celejar.

I have been using net-acct to log network stats on a bunch of web servers as an additional bit of data beyond web logs - it's extremely lightweight and does not output anything other than the log files, but then you can do whatever you want with the data :)

--
Kind Regards,
Michael