Hello,

I can't get X11 Forwarding working with lenny as server.

Client is Debian Lenny too, X11 Forwarding works fine with an etch server.

The lenny Server is running with the exact same sshd_config as the etch server

X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
UseLogin no
AllowTcpForwarding yes

xauth is installed.

Tried ssh -X and -Y, same result:

$ echo $DISPLAY
localhost:10.0
$ xauth list
freddy-test/unix:0  MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1  123456789...
freddy-test/unix:10  MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 ABCDEFG...
$ xlogo
Error: Can't open display: localhost:10.0

In the ssh(d) debug logs (ssh -vvv/sshd -de)  everything seems to be fine.
When I start xlogo I would expect some debug output, but that doesn't happen.

Anything I missed?

Greetigns
Freddy