On Sunday 17 August 2003 12:55, Wayne Gemmell wrote:
> I seem to get one of these everyday these days.
> I think its an epidemic!!
>
> Wayne
>
> On Sunday 17 August 2003 18:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Attn: Sir/Madam,
> >
> > My name is Mr. Richard Cole chairman of contract award and monitoring

Perversely, I've been collecting these things since Feb. 2003.  The frequency
has increased significantly since July.  I've gotten no duplications sent on
different days.  Is some idiot actually falling for this crap?  At some point
I'll add up all the amounts of monies that've been pilfered from Africa and
report it to the authorities :-).  Is Arthur Anderson still in business in
Africa?

--
Mike Mueller