Hi,

I'm having trouble getting "pbuilder create" run with the following error:

<START>
[...]
I: Configuring initscripts...
I: Configuring sysvinit...
I: Unpacking the base system...
W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted
up to five times.
W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted
up to five times.
W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted
up to five times.
W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted
up to five times.
W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted
up to five times.
pbuilder: debootstrap failed
 -> Aborting with an error
 -> cleaning the build env
    -> removing directory /home/wena/live/pbuilder/build//25743 and
its subdirectories
<END>

My /etc/pbuilerrc looks thus:

<START>
MIRRORSITE=http://localhost/sid
DEBOOTSTRAP=debootstrap
BUILDPLACE=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/build/
BASETGZ=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/base.tgz
BUILDRESULT=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/result/
APTCACHE=/home/wena/live/pbuilder/aptcache
<END>

Running (c)debootstrap alone gives no problems so I don't know where
to start diagnosing my problem.

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com