Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your
site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!

DJ SCREAM PRESENTS SHAWTY LO'S FIRST SINGLE "SUPPLIER", NEW ALBUM "CARLOS"
IN THE WORKS

New York, NY - January 11, 2008 - Your favorite rappers favorite turntable
rocker DJ Scream presents 3 new banging joints from the Mayor of Bankhead
Shawty Lo for free download. Shawty Lo is currently working on his new album
Carlos that is set to hit stores sometime in 2009. The first single is
titled Supplier and features Hip-Hop superstar Lil Wayne and R&B crooner
Trey Songz. Carlos is the follow-up to Shawty Lo's very successful debut
album Units In The City with its hit singles Dey Know and Foolish. The 2008
release put Mr. Lo on the map and his upcoming set Carlos will get him to
the forefront of the Hip-Hop game.

DOWNLOADS:
Shawty Lo ft. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - Supplier [1st Single]
www.sendspace.com/file/zuox6v

Shawty Lo ft. Lil Kim - Get Money
www.sendspace.com/file/ilgkc0

Shawty Lo ft. Gucci Mane - Dope Boy Knot
www.sendspace.com/file/bledy7

FOR INTERVIEW REQUESTS & BOOKING INQUIRIES, CONTACT:
Johnnie @ hittaftah...@gmail.com

MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/therealshawtylo
CONTACT: Johnnie  | hittaftah...@gmail.com | 404 589 3558

Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!

Let your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000
industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record
Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists,
Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: i...@yo-pr.com