On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:01:57 -0600
zhang zhengquan <zhang.zhengq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all debian users:
>
> I am taking a course on parallel programming and I wonder if anyone
> has encountered the same library problem,
>
> the code example the instructor provides has
>
> #include <ulocks.h>
> #include <task.h>
>
> and obviously the header files are not available in any packages for
> debian sid.
>
> Is there any way to get over this problem?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Zhang

We would need to know what commands/paradigms he used to give you more
information. It's hard to tell from the headers.

Just looking for the headers (don't know if they are for the features you want)
there is a task.h in
linux-headers-2.6.26-1-common-openvz
and ulocks.h in
clearsilver-dev

I'm guessing that both are not what you want since they don't have anything to
do with parallel programing.