Hi all:

I'm connecting a usb (multiple card reader) to my PC.

I usually use mount -t vfat /dev/sdx /mnt/usbmemory, having x to be the usb
device number.

After connecting the usb car reader with one 512k micro SD in one of its 3
slots, dmesg|tail reports

usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
scsi3 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass storage devices
usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
 Vendor: USB2.0   Model: CardReader 500   Rev: 0100
 Type:    Direct-Access                           ANSI SCSI revision: 00
Attached scsi removable disk usb ar scsi2, channel0, id 0, lun 0
usb-storage: device scan complete

What should I do to mount my card?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Regards