On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:22:47 -0600
Jack <jackofdiamond...@gmail.com> wrote:

[Please reply only to the list, as per the code of conduct.]

> arp:
> Address                  HWtype  HWaddress           Flags Mask
> Iface
> 192.168.2.1                      (incomplete)
> wlan0

Ok, so arp isn't working; the IP address of the router isn't getting
resolved to its MAC address.  Nothing will work without that.  I've
occasionally been baffled by this on my systems, and sometimes manually
entering the arp mapping can enable connectivity.  It's worth a try, at
least to help narrow down the exact source of your problem:

'arp -s 192.168.2.1 mac_address_of_the_router'

Celejar