Hi There,

I saw a WatchGuard VPN hardware today (http://www.watchguard.com.au/), I might
be naive about this box.
Well, what interested me, this box offer its client to connect to the local
network remotely

In short, by installing a watchgurad VPN software, a remote computer can
virtually connected with the lan at work
With existing inet connection, the client can connect as if the computer
connected to lan, using its resources such as the printer at the office, open
share folder

Is there any debian package offer such thing like that? A deb linux VPN server
to serve wind0e$ client?

Just a thought something to make me busy this weekend....

Cheers,

      Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out
more