Hi,

I'd like to report a bug, but I'm not sure what package or location I should
list it under. I would greatly appreciate your advice as to where this bug
should be posted.

Here is the description:

--

I ran a program that I compiled from a makefile (SDLmame 0.129u4) from bash
in Konsole. The program experienced a segmentation fault and returned me to

$ ./mame
Segmentation fault

I suggest that after a segfault in a program occurs that it does not crash
the mouse service.

I am using Debian GNU/Linux 5.0, kernel 2.6.26-1-686 and libc-2.7.so

--

Thank you,
-Chris Hosea