On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 06:01:34PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:

> > If being the sort of irritating sad little tit you apparently are
> > makes you feel powerful, go for it.
> >
> > As Wendall said "Top-posting inconveniences almost everyone"  but you
> > obviously have nothing else in your life to offer the same sort of
> > high.
>
> There is a big world out there beyond the confines of the Debian
> lists.  There is a lot of top posting out there. It must be easy for
> twits to come to believe that top posting is always, and everywhere,

I am sure on those other ml they believe non top posters are twits.

ML's are communities were we try and respect each other.

I personally don't care in some circumstances I find it easier to follow
hundreds of threads by reading them top post, because I down want to
page down to read the 1 or 2 liner.

Other times I prefer inline responses and other times bottom only

My rule of thumb respect the list even if you think it is wrong.

As for calling people names because they don't follow your posting
rules, well thats just plain silly but sticks and stones