Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Why did you think that I killfiled you there? I remember getting in
> the crossfire between you and someone else a few months ago, but I
> don't remember there ever being a problem between us.

    Well, shoot, I know someone did and thought it was you.  Was for something
rather mild, too.  Oh well, my apologies, Dotan.  I'm just all over the board
on this thread aren't I.  I blame it on the flu I've got.  *cough, cough*
Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do