2009/3/19 H.S. <hs.sa...@gmail.com>

> 明覺 wrote:

> >> there
> thanks.
> >>>
> >> Perhaps it is a font problem? What are the fonts that are listed in the
> >> document information? I think if your system does not have fonts in it
> >> that are specified in the document (and no embedded in it), then font
> >> substitution is used. If that doesn't go well, one could see weird
> >> spacing etc. This is just a guess though, I could be wrong.
> >
> > yes, some of the fonts are "not embeded", others are "embed subset", does
> it
> > mean I need to install those "not embeded" fonts? thank you for your
> answer.
> >

> Yes, that is what I would understand. At the very least, you need
> suitable substitution fonts so that the substituted fonts appears
> reasonable while reading. What the fonts that are not embedded?

thank you very much! after i install ttf-mscorefonts-installer, the spaces
in the document become usual and good for reading. but still some of the
fonts are "not embedded", they are "ArialBlack",
"Arail,Bold","CenturyGothic,Bold","Verdana,Bold","TimesNewRoman","Verdana","CenturyGothic,
Italic","ArialNarrow","ArialItalic",""CenturyGothic,BoldItalic","Verdana,Italic".