Thank you for writing to us.
We will answer as fast as possible!!
If you do not receive an answer, one of the following may be the reason:
The message you sent me has been considered as offensive or meaningless.
Your inquiry does not include necessary and required information.
The e-mail address you left me, does not work.
Due to some possible technical problem, your message might have gotten lost somewhere
in the cyber space.
In any case, just re-send it. Thank you for your time.
http://www.bkkescorts.com