Hi,
since a few days system does not boot if I want to run xen. After initializing udev the background color change to green and the system stop. Sometimes it's reboot automatically sometimes not... I'm not sure but I think it was immediately after a upgrade. I use debian lenny with a 2.6.26 kernel. After that I look into the archive of apt and try to install some old images of xen also the modules but it doesn't matter... no change at boot. What can I do now? I think I need some dumps from the crash but no idea how to get this.

I'm very thanks full for every help I get ;-)

regards
Philip