I have a new Panasonic 1123 dot matrix printer I've been trying to get working with debian and cups can't seem to find it. lpadmin fails and printconf can't do anything either. Are these printers even Linux compatible and if so, how can I set this up so it will print? I chose a dot matrix printer because they're low maintenance compared to all the more modern options and more reliable as well. If this really isn't a good brand and/or model, can anyone suggest better alternatives? I may be able to get this replaced with an alternative printer eventually.