Hi all,

I have been trying to use the disk-manager utility to mount my NTFS
partition on /dev/sda1.  The utility successfully identifies the partition
and has added the following line to my fstab:

/dev/sda1    /media/sda1    ntfs-3g    defaults,locale=en_US.UTF-8    0    0

The partition is not automatically mounted during boot up.  I am really
confused.  Can anyone tell what should I do?  I have installed the ntfs-3g
package.  The partition successfully mounts using the utility itself or the
mount command in terminal.  Should it not mount automatically at startup
when it has been added to fstab?

Thanks,
Nima