On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Daryl Styrk<darylst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 08:26:25AM +0800, 明覺 wrote:
>> I do not have time to read your replies about another discussion
>> anymore for they are useless, and I do not feel happy with all you
>> debian guys, so I leave this mailing list, also debian has no
>> attraction to me anymore, I will stop using it from now.
>> As I have decalared, I will build my own OS and applications by a
>> "Only One Programming Lanuguage" way.
>> Good bye! :)
>
> Ah.. Progress in Debian how nice...
>
> --
> Daryl Styrk
> Naples FL, USA
I have not followed this thread and getting in only at the end but it
caught my attention simply because I left Ubuntu for the very same
reason, but my ire was directed towards the idiots not the experienced
users.
I have tried 6 Linux OS to date and without a doubt it is far superior
to the other I have tried and I will continue with "you guys"