I've been installing Debian 5.0.1 via a downloaded jigdo DVD image from the
official site.  This morning did a fresh laptop install and noticed it used
795 files total versus 809 last week when I did a few trial installations on
the same machine with the same hardware.  One of the packages missing after
booting into Gnome was Network Manager - previously was included in the base
installation but this time I had to manually install the package.  I also
noticed several fewer items in the System->Administration menu, notably
things like Software Sources was gone.

Anyone else notice this or did my installation just hiccup?  I've checked
the debian.org page and didn't see any notes about these changes.  I'm
currently DBAN'ing the hard drive preparing for another fresh installation
but wanted to check first in case it's not specific to my machine.

Thanks!
Mark