On Tue Jun 30, 2009 at 05:07:26 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Steve Kemp wrote:
>>   Seriously this is way off-topic for the list.
>
>     Yeah, you couldn't be more wrong on that.

  If somebody :

    *  Fails to understand how their webmail works.
    *  Fails to use the available help.
    *  Randomly posts to Debian mailing lists about it because they're
       running under Debian

  Then it is off-topic.

> I always giggle when someone tries to declare something OT here.
> Lemme know how that works out for you.  ;)

  The killfile grows a little more each week, but I still care enough
 to read the list and answer things every now and again.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/