It is so nice to see that there is a religion to responding to emails -
analogous to the vi, emacs, wordstar, <fill in your favorite editor here>
religions.

Although I agree in general with the notions of interleaving posts and
trimming quotes, this sometimes takes things out of context.  I find it
convenient  to have the context of the remarks below the response so I can
read that if I am curious.