On Wed,26.Aug.09, 21:02:48, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> Yes I moved to maildrop too.  Its syntax is sane one.

:)

> > # These are the lists.debian.org lists
> > if (/^List-Id:.*<debian-(.*)\.lists.debian.org>/)
> > {
> >     to Maildir/.debian.$MATCH1
> > }
>
> Nice.  But what happens if maildir folder does not exst in advance.
> Procmail used to create it on the fly but maildrop does not.
>
> Any nice tip to for this one?

The rule above will actually create an mbox if the folder doesn't exist
(tested). Yesterday I just added a trailing "/" to indicate a Maildir,
but the debian-mips list didn't get any messages since I subscribed, so
I don't know what happens. The docs are also not very verbose on that
matter.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)