I don't know of any such program off the top of my head, but what I do is, I
take the memory card from the camera and plug it into a card reader on my
computer.  The memory card just becomes part of your filesystem, and you can
use whatever your normal means of moving files around is (Nautilus, command
line "cp" and "mv", tar, rsync, etc).

Card readers are dirt cheap now, too.  I got one for free included with the
last SD card I bought.  The reader is a tiny thing, barely bigger than an SD
card.

-- Kevin