[Yikes!  I just sent this to the poster instead of the list, because
gmail defaults that way.  Oh, the irony (at my own expense)!]

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Rakotomandimby
Mihamina<miham...@gulfsat.mg> wrote:
> 08/30/2009 07:28 AM, Neal Hogan:
>>
>> As with all subject changing threads, stuff gets confusing . . .
>> mailing list etiquette 101?
>
> We should add somewhere in another etiquette "dont post from Gmail" ;-)

I realize that was meant in jest, but, as you see, posting from gmail
works perfectly well.  It just has some features which require thought
before posting to a list with particular requirements, such as this
one.  "Think before posting."  Hmm.  Maybe we should REQUIRE gmail ;)

Patrick