I have a laptop with Windows XP already installed one one partition and Puppy
Linux already installed on another partition.

I have additional partitions.  How do I install Debian on another partition?
The installer insists that I write the partitions before I install Debian.  Is
there a way to skip this step given that writing a partition essentially means
deleting everything on the drive?  Puppy Linux didn't insist on writing the
partitions when I installed it after putting Windows XP on the first partition.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802...@jasonhsu.com>