Liviu Andronic wrote:
Hello
More sound trouble. This time sound is working on 2.6.30, but I have
an issue that I also encountered in 2.6.26. Although I have sound in
hte computer speaker, I have none in the headphones. When I plug the
headphones (or external speakers), the computer speakers are not
muted, and there is no sound in the external devices.
Any ideas how to debug this?
Thank you
Liviu

run this toolkit from your terminal,
#alsamixer

it opens up a small gui there just follow the on screen procedures and increase everything you find to the max extent...
Once your done hit tab,
This will take you to the next window do the same here as well..
But ensure that you dont raise anything that has got to do with boost..
Quit and you should be read to go...

Just to check once your done with this..
system>preference>sound
There navigate to sound capture and hit test..
you should be able to hear yourself speak .. May be not clearly but surely.

hope it works

--
Regards,
Shampavman c.g