Ok, I installed them, and what should I do now?

debian-lap:~# dpkg -l | grep cpufreq
ii  cpufreqd                              2.3.3-4
fully configurable daemon for dynamic frequency and vol
ii  cpufrequtils                          004-2
utilities to deal with the cpufreq Linux kernel feature
ii  libcpufreq0                           004-2
shared library to deal with the cpufreq Linux kernel fe

Looking into man I tried "cpufreqd -D", it didin't work.

Thanks.