Thank you for your reply and sorry for lack of enough info . Please be
informed that I need to have remote access from my Debian server located at
the office to my Debian client far at the site via dialup modem connections
. Please do me favor and let me know which applications need to be installed
on the server/client sides ?
Thank you in advance