Hi, I'm running Lenny with Bind 9 on my server; all working fine, except that whenever I connect a new client, I get the syslog message:

tony-lx named[4179]: client 192.168.1.12#56479: updating zone 'magpieway.net/IN': update unsuccessful: TONY-XP.magpieway.net/CNAME: 'rrset does not exist' prerequisite not satisfied (YXRRSET)

I've unsuccessfully man'd and googled, as well as read the bind 9 documentation, so I guess I've missed something. Can anyone please tell me what this means, and how to fix it?

Cheers, Tony