Brent Clark wrote:
Hiya

So November is coming to an end, and we have seen the release of Ubuntu Karmic, Fedora 12, Mandriva etc, and today ... FreeBSD 8.

Does anyone know if Squeeze is going be Frozen in December or know of anything for that matter.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark

I have no real business answering this, but if I had to guess, I would say not. However, a lot is starting to come together (such as Gnome 2.28 and the like), so I would wait six months, and ask again. I would add that some sort of Lenny-and-a-half is not out of the question at some point.

(Don't Include Ubuntu in your speculations, because they release every six months like clockwork, whether it's ready or not.)

Mark Allums