Dne, 23. 12. 2009 02:42:32 je Kun Niu napisal(a):
Dear all,
I'm trying to connect to a HP LaserJet P2035n printer via TCP/IP.

I'm assuming by "connect" you mean reach its http configuration page? If so, you must either put the printer's IP number into your browser's address bar, or navigate your browser to http://localhost:631 (this is the default CUPS address) and go from there. Of course, this being GNU/Linux, there should be at leats half a dozen aldditional ways of "connecting to a network printer", so your only real "problem" will be picking out which of these you prefer ;)

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801