Greetings,

My latest apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade wants to install too
much cruft for me, namely apache2-mpm-prefork and *all* the
xserver-xorg-video-* packages, along with some others. Usually it just
wants to install one or two, keep a few and upgrade a bunch.

I don't know why would any package depend specifically on apache
instead of on a webserver (which i have), and apt-cache rdepends
didn't show me anything interesting. The only package i have that
could remotely ring a bell would be apache2-utils (i have it for
htpasswd), but it doesn't depend on apache.

Also, i have xserver-xorg-video-nv and xserver-xorg-video-fbdev, why
would apt want to install xserver-xorg-video-all?!

TIA,
Nuno

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail