Hi all,

Pretty standard install of Debian, I haven't changed any logrotate settings but it
seems to be working just fine..
All log files in /var/log/* are being rotated and compressed so I'm happy with that.
eg.
/var/log/syslog
/var/log/syslog.0
/var/log/syslog.1.gz
/var/log/syslog.2.gz
and so on..

One thing I have noticed though is all the websites I have created, I put their logs
in this format:
/var/log/web1/*
/var/log/web2/*
and so on,
Those log files are not being rotated and are getting quite large.

In what area of logrotate do I need to add these, do I have to add them all
seperately ?

and does anyone have an example, very newbie linux dude here  :)

Thanks  :)

--
Ross.