Hi!

 Is it possible to install Debian (lenny or squeeze) into an existing
 encrypted volume (partition or raid with lukscrypt) which contains
 a lvm with an existing installation of debian which shouldn't be
 deleted? The testing-installer in expert-mode has only two options to
 configure encrypted volumes: "Create encrypted volumes" and "Finish".
 Both don't let me add an existing encrypted volume to add a logical
 volume to install into. Is it possible to install at all in this
 situation, or do I have to backup - install - restore?

 Timo