On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 07:08:23 -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> Clive McBarton writes:
> > The debian-multimedia-keyring is not restricted by patents or any
> > other licence issues. I understand why the other d-m packages are not
> > in debian, but the keyring (and just the keyring) should be in debian.
>
> Debian-multimedia is not part of Debian,

The archive signing key of debian-multimedia is nevertheless in Debian
already: Christian Marillat uses his developer key to sign his Release
files, so anyone who cares about security can take this key from the
(authenticated) debian-keyring package and feed it to apt-key before
installing any packages from debian-multimedia.

--
Regards,            |
          Florian   |