2010-04-30 00:04, Marcelo Laia skrev:
According to the debian site, however, the file is not available
in squeeze:

It seems to come from a cmex package. Can that package have
changed and dropped the fmex* files? It now seems to contain
cmex*-files instead, but I do not know if that is the correct interpretation.

Hummm! And now? What to do?

If I do a search in i386 (I have both kernels), the results is the same!
What you suggest me? Contact to maintainers? Who is he/she?

As you do not explicitly request the font to be used, I expected latex to choose some other font instead. Does it work if you run the command update-updmap and try again?

Otherwise, I have two suggestions:

2) Report the problem as a bug. (<http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting>).

Before doing any of those two, you should rewrite the example document to be as small and simple as possible (still showing the problem) and perhaps also translate the text to English.

Regards

Johan