Well, not really, but that is what the message says.  Actually, it says that
the session lasted less than ten seconds, but who's counting.

This started happening last Monday night after doing a full-upgrade on my
laptop, running Squeeze.

In reality:  If I click on OK (the only button available) then the session does
indeed end and I am dropped back to a login window.  If I click the 'X' button,
the same thing happens.  If I click the 'Minimize' button, however, the message
just goes away (it does not appear in the task bar) and I can continue to work
as if nothing had happened.

I thought that maybe I just had something messed up in some configuration file
in my home directory, so I tried creating a new user to see if it still
happened there.  It did.  That eliminates a personal config file from being the
problem, but leaves me no closer to an answer.  Is anyone else using LXDE on
Squeeze having this problem?

 Marc Shapiro
mshapiro...@yahoo.com