On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:24 AM, ABS Doug <absd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Mark <mamar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Exactly.  I'm hoping his dvd download via Iceweasel fails, since that
> would
> > point directly to a driver issue.  If it succeeds, that means the
> problemo
> > is with the torrent software.
>
> Iceweasel, jigdo both worked. Also I've tried I think 5 different
> torrent software.

Thanks for testing it, so at this point you know it has to be something
specific to torrents - you can rule out any advice people are giving about
buying a better router, blah blah blah, since it works in XP and Ubuntu
9.04.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 6:44 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@cox.net> wrote:

>  Then why does it succeed when XP is the client, and for me when the
torrent is "non-pirate"?

Yeah this is just a weird scenario now that he's said he can download via
Iceweasel and jigdo in the same Debian installation.  So it's not a driver
issue apparently.