Hi,

I just installed NetworkManager and started to use it with wired/wireless
connections.

Things work fine with the wired connection, but although NetworkManager
displays several available wireless networks, it will not connect.

The problem is that when I select the available network to join, NetworkManager
diplays a dialogue "Wireless Network Authentication Required" and requests a
"WEP 128-bit Passphrase". Entering the "128 bits 26 hex digits" code for my
router does not work, I believe I need to enter a "WEP 40/128-bit Key", but
when I select this, the "Connect" button is greyed out and I cannot enter the
code.

Any ideas whey trying to enter a "WEP 40/128-bit Key" is not possible with
NetworkManager?

Regards
John

Using debian testing
NetworkManager 0.8
Gnome Desktop 2.30.0
Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter