On Tuesday 27 July 2010 08:10:15 Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> XFS which is superior to all other Linux filesystems.

Stan -

Have you the time to give a rationale for this?

I'm not in any way impugning your knowledge.  But I am at the stage of
accepting the default that Lenny gives me, for no better reason than that the
developers chose it and it is there.  It is time I understood better the
reasons for each file system.  (I gave up Reiserfs because Reiser murdered
his wife - hardly a logical measure of how good his filesystem is!!)

Lisi