Hi,

I don't know if it's possible to make a hub with multiples NICs using Linux, I would say it isn't, cause a hub it's a physical signal repeater and re-generator...

In the case of an ethernet switch, it's possible using "bridge-utils" package. You need multiple NICs (you can also bridge virtual interfaces like Xen, but I don't think that's what you're looking for). Once you've installed the package, you need to use the command "brctl" to create and configure the bridge.

Greetings!