After a recent update that seed doomed from the start in my slightly
mixed Squeeze/(Sid for video card) system I noticed that Iceweasel
starts OK then a second after the browser opens a page, it goes black. I
can get it to show but only when I run the cursor over it with the
button pushed down. This does not happen with Chromium from Sid as well.
However I do not like Chromium, & prefer the weasel. I see others have
been having issues with Iceweasel as well. Any suggestions. I disabled a
lot of the features & addons but it did not stop the problem.
Thanks!
John