In <20101018200323.gf3...@yun.yagibdah.de>, lee wrote:
>is there finally a way to get the scrollbar on the left side rather
>than on the right side in KDE?

Not on my system.

Presumably, this would be part of "System Settings -> General -> Appearance ->
Style".  In fact, there are some scrollbar-related options under "Applications
-> Configure..." depending on the style.

I currently have the styles: CDE, Cleanlooks, GTK+, MS Windows 9x, Motif,
Oxygen, Phase, and Plastique.  I could not find a scrollbar-on-the-left
setting on any of these and these doesn't appear to be a KGHNS button for
styles, so I'm not sure the best way to install any alternative styles.
b...@iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))