When I plug my phone in with the data cable supplied it will not mount,
and does not show up as a device. However, it will continue to charge the
phone as expected. Looking at dmesg I see the following. On the phone it's
self it detects the USB have been plugged in and I have the option to
mount or not. Selecting mount does nothing on Lenny's end.

usb 5-2: new low speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
hub 5-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 2

I've looked at google for a while to see if anyone else was having a
similar issue and didn't see anything related to either my device, Samsung
Galaxy SGH-T959.

Any ideas?